Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Abdominal Pressure/urinating Alot

social networks and their compatibility with the babies treated Medicine

As repeatedly said, and argue that the use of social networks like Twitter or Facebook in our patients significantly weaken this relationship due to loss of face to face contact , carrying with it the loss of trust and credibility in my view on people who have no touch on the use of the Internet, also I have to admit that I agree very much with words Dr. Cormillot in this report .... As the Internet and use their social networks is like everything else .... can be used for good or evil. This video

us "Diet twitter" and how you can use this network as a self-help in treatment against obesity resulting incentive to be able to share feelings with others who are going through what it, or tell the doctor (LIVE) what he thinks, feels, compared to the treatment being carried out.

Many may find it funny and even a hair taken so to speak, but I think in these times is to have an open mind not stay on the line time and constantly updated. I think technology is like a train, you have two choices, get on the first stop and follow the progress step by step or ride on other stations but knowing that it will cost you much time to reach the first train departed and will always be two or three seasons back. If I ask an opinion, the use of the Internet on my patient that he always used to be fruitful and take advantage of that situation, not being a physical therapist technological or 2.0 'm taking my patients to talk to me via twitter facebook or clinical follow-up or carry through media mentioned sacrificing the profit and charitable toward them. First the patient and comfort and then everything else.

Today, late August 2010 the issue and debate is raised, I am quite sure that as you spend more time and use of social networking is much more massive than it is today, this issue will be vital in Medicine modern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment