Friday, October 29, 2010

Free Product Exclusivity Contract

Exoskeletons

I will not come with any story, I was gone, yeah! but not because he has not had time or anything, the sole cause is laziness, old and known to many in these weeks my partner for not having come to my blog. Know apologize try not to misbehave again.

much does it did not come to my web space to the blogger template input has changed, it could have waited a little longer not?, Seems to help me feel more strange!, Is it a conspiracy against me?, jajaj, clarrooo ... as if my blog was so important among the many thousands of blog which houses the platform .... so I better stop talking nonsense and go on.

I wanted to bring a picture compiled from exoskeletons, orthotics that make up our patient a more solid or help you do it by paying attention to balance and many other factors are at the discretion of the therapist for evaluation. Never thought I saw these pictures, robots seem, in my opinion is that technology will influence a lot in the area of \u200b\u200bmany orthopedic products but here I think they exaggerate a bit, but like everything good, one looks at them with alien eyes and unexplained in detail and is easy to criticize, but should talk to a Japanese or Chinese operator of this to really like us to think and come to one conclusion: that intelligence with these types!. ... Finally .... I leave the pictures, saying?. I give credit to the blog RHB.


0 comments:

Post a Comment