Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scripture For Birth Announcement

The world is a strange place: Music

Yes, even I do not get the batteries to make a post well done and so resort to the easy way today to put a lot of rare video, as well that according to post 69 I have reviewed this year and it is very little so will a few more.

Now, who has not passed him that you are in a party or wasting time broadening their horizons on you tube and comes up with songs that you'd never believe they exist, in these cases one gets the totem and see if it's a dream or talk to tech support to see if it's a glitch in the matrix.

A if today I share some of the more rare songs or geeks who've met in my daily spend.

  • This song I heard at a party and now that I think would have been very ideal for the soundtrack of this film

  • Are you tired of failing to learn things from history as the French Revolution or the basics of mathematics, but instead you find the best cumbias or Lady gaga lyrics? Here is how to use these weapons against humanity in favor of knowledge:
There are more songs

rare (very rare) but it gave me so lazy I leave the last of the day (oh yeah, va to be more): La cumbia de Mario bros.

Now that I read this post so I am very kitsch cumbia, in the end I think that this genre provides for many rarities in most geeks songs next time.

We read later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment