Friday, March 11, 2011

Gay Cruisespots In Nj



If you read the news today or revise the date in the future know that today was a tough day, earthquake in Japan, thousands killed, threatened by high levels of radiation in nuclear plants in scenarios like this one or not explained distractions or are seen as catalysts, via twitter now I find out the situation in China.
Besides this and as something that can remind others of science fiction (as a Japanese reptile that spits fire and radiation or a monster of unknown origin that was recorded with camera in hand) has released the new trailer for the anticipated sci-fi Super 8, a project directed by JJ Abrams and produced by Steven Spielberg (who this year brings a TV project about an alien invasion that reminded me of the War of the Worlds and a horse and his owner in the First World War World War) and the promoted as a tribute to classic Spielberg films, I leave the trailer and judge and comment.

In my opinion does what it says, at least the trailer I saw images that I refer to ET, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and viral advertising enigmatic and also of being unknown and the important role of a video camera, Cloverfield immediately sent me, as I see it and hopefully not disappoint me, I loved Star Trek and I went to the mythology Treki and Fringe is a highly recommended series. Let us not
disappointment and make things better for humanity. We then read

0 comments:

Post a Comment