Friday, June 25, 2010

Westjet Pilot Scholarships

[M11] Spoilers The Rumor Mongers!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Source: The Rumor Mongers. User: NTK)


already here, is here the news on Friday 25, which has to do with the community of The Rumor Mongers, and is now officially the first day spoilereamos material "own", that is, we source, rather than just leechers. : D

addition, most letters have gone out of spoiler and more. They'll put this weekend together with an update on the spoiler and placement of the little things we've been taking it since I have a little left.

Inside, more details on the news that affects our community and letters.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


almost a year ago I started this blog, the truth is that the continuous current status can not be better. 1 year tell editions, remarcaros their sources, provide extra information and unravel the mysteries of the long chain rumorológica, noting that this is no sorcery and speculation but sources, users and rumors.

Along this path, other allies and partners have been joining the team, growing the small guild of The Rumor Mongers through their knowledge and experiences into articles. You are also

you, the readers, and thanks to you we have become in just one year, a blog of reference within the community, and your comments on the articles provided encourage me a lot.

Actually although it seems that the blog was opened in May, was opened in June and redistributed content that was scattered in several forums over the previous month. Still, about a year and 3 weeks to take the plunge. To be Source. Being

Source is the natural evolutionary step for the species of the Rumor Mongers, and that is why I am very excited. 4 months ago I was talking to Doug Beyer WOTC and Copysix of MTGRealm , because I wanted to take the step to becoming a source. Both sent me to the press department of Wizards of the Coast, and from there, I was talking and showing them the blog department, asking spoilerear Rise of the Eldrazi.

I was told that all the places were closed, but later would look if they could introduce to Scars of Mirrodin, which made me very excited.

archenemy At the announcement, I sent another mail to see if something could spoilerear archenemy (Persistent Rules xD) and this time I answered if you want -.- (I thought, as I'm stalking xD).

was last Friday when I saw the surprise in my mailbox: an email from WotC press department with 3 cards to post on Friday 25. : D: D: D: D: D.

Obviously we are in the zero step source, contacts and trust with Wizards. Is a trust that has to be earned and little by little makes the spoilers to send you better. Obviously I was not going to send the rare supermítica chachi Guachi the first day of our relationship, like if I leave the first date with someone, do not tell that person the secret number my safe where I keep my cookies dinosaur.

Well, this is the news: D Today I bring 3 cards together we spoilereado several websites and blogs at a time. Then the letters (Our kids first 3 spoilers: D):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



are not that far was unclear, but it is more for the event in question. Over the years, our confidence will increase and wizards will have better insurance spoilers, because I will not waste this chance;)


And now, instead of continuing with the spoilers of the other letters, he left tomorrow along with a review of visual spoiler link xD, a few illustrations that I had to climb:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(El Gato Volador xD)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here

illustration of Garruk Tocinero PackLeader, go bugs that Garruk truffle.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A spark I do not know if there will come today or not. Will be decent, or Limited Fodder?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another art that we have seen the letter but have not seen the big picture and I love, which is the new Megrim of cmc 2.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jace Erasure, one of the new M11 steals stolen.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The illustration of the intimate friend of Ajani.


What you think about news, charts and illustrations? A quick Extraball:
Mana Leak is confirmed in M11.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Source: PlanetMTG.de)


more and better tomorrow, as always in The Rumor Mongers!



-NTK-

0 comments:

Post a Comment