Monday, July 19, 2010

First Month With Cervical Mucas And Metformin

[TRM] Transfer of Power

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Well guys, to tell you that and a couple of weeks ago I started my tactical retreat, and this is to temporarily leave the world blogosferil because I am preparing to emigrate to lands Welsh settle over there, find gigs and all the adventures that surround him, and learn English (and its flag has a dragon: D).


From now on, the acting administrator is Almi, which already has full power from this news and at least that if both he and another author writes something, you can schedule and other Almi for you can browse articles in this temporary stop, and not a full stop total.

(If you need to contact him, send him things his own mail at: djinnoscuro@hotmail.com )


Additionally, if the Wizards could send me the information would go as long as they can access a terminal there, because I'm practically nothing until you get the # 1 target is set (Curro and floor) and then I send the computers and other paraphernalia.


We shall meet again, wish me luck, and do not forget the TRM stopping by to see both Almi work as other employees.

has been a pleasure all year blogorriana magikera adventure with you all @ s =)


Regards and until we smell us!



-NTK-

0 comments:

Post a Comment