Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby Foot Print Tattoo Gallery

My favorite: 2 years blog! Traumatized Mendoza


I think that I've never had to perform many times (write-erase-write-erase) , it seems that now I'm undecided, it seems that I got a little nervous today, looks like a very special day for me, and of course it is !. Today we do not put that did not put in my driveway when I turned 1 year my blog, in expressing myself very well and if re-read today feel the same multiplied by 2.

Then a lack of creativity and words, I sit in front of my pc, acomodaré my chair, a fee of cereal on hand and that whatever happens inside me dictates.

This This height is badly burned to tell THANKS to each of my daily readers accompany me, I feel I have given thanks and the giving to each entry will continue to do, with every word you write with seriousness, respect and providing that grain of sand so that our race is much better. Do not believe unequivocally that this is the best form of gratitude, making a professional input but made with passion, a vocation, virtues that make things simple, special.

I tell them that this blog is very important to me are the 4 wheels of my car, I feel that writing on it, plasmo something from me on this path without so called "life." I do it willingly, without fear of failure, error, on the contrary, is that they will be my teachers to go every day to be a better professional. This blog was the emergency exit on days when I wanted to raise and a VIP invitation to those days that never hit me legs to jump for joy.

These two years have been of continuous learning, I met so many different opinions to mine that looked wrong, BUT I WAS FOOL!, Such views enriched me, opened my mind and made me think differently . I also met amazing friends, that when it was all just a roll of paper on the table gave me a hand to initiate all this, were with me all the time, I was robbed smiles and reflections that branding.

could not have thought years ago and have a space on the web, for me the internet was quite a dark picture of a little knowledge and a neighborhood I generated many questions, but no, I realized I was missing to turn on the light to see with more clarity around what was in store for me.

Sometimes when I read some entries say noooo ... as I will put that !!!.... or will I have those errors of expression ...!!! but if we speak up, I do not regret anything.

This is my blog, this is my space, my habitat, which to be authentic and only has to have something I've fulfilled to the letter, and that is my essence gentlemen, something like my perfume, my personality, my being.

If I stand on this chair in which I sit, I go out and look to the horizon, the looming question is what tomorrow will bring for me? "I bring the sun back out?. And the truth do not know, nobody knows, but each is a trainer and creator of his own destiny, and in this respect, this is my destiny .... follow my blog, making each word a translation of my essence, and each entry or publication as if it were the first with the same joy and passion.

HAPPY 2 YEARS FOR ME BLOG, NO OTHER WORD with more appropriate to say: I AM VERY HAPPY!.





0 comments:

Post a Comment