Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kodak Dx4530 Sdhc Compatibility

Physiotherapy century? Where are we going? An intelligent prosthesis


just 4 days shy of TWO years my blog, I will quote in 3rd person to publication that left me red hands worthy of applause because this time I decided to move a debate initiated by another blogger on one of the most amazing blogs that have been lucky to read, either by their subject matter, and if the content; qualities that make this a blog first. A no nail biting or grabbing the head of course tell you who I mean and leave the appropriate appointment for you for a ride out there, obvious and clear is: not neglect my blog! .

The blog is called "RHB" and its author in his entry Ăștltima a problem that probably everyone at some point we pass through the head, but ... who threw the first stone in this regard? you? the? I? ... yyy we were hiding ... rescued so much the courage of its author.

He raises the problems outlined in a question with a myriad of responses: Why are there so many methods, concepts, theories and techniques in physiotherapy? Following this "question" develops the theme, which I will try to explain with my words because the "copy and paste" any publication and does not my essence.

When you're a student and is paying for materials to be received untold numbers teach us about methods, techniques, theories etc. Bobath either for the neurological, Cyrax, Kabat among many others. One study them as a good student, but at some point we say, because so many? where applied in truth? how efficient are our patients? few quality studies and research have gone to become a guideline to follow? .. I? I think there are many questions that would fill the post, and not blame them if they believed that these words were written by the Riddler (Batman) and not by me. Our fellow blogger

presents us with this, if these techniques most renowned and prestigious they are, how many of them have passed the checks and requirements for having the originality and quality in other things of everyday life we \u200b\u200boften see?. For example: I go to the supermarket and buy a box of Kellogs brand cereals ( hopefully the company I pay for the goat ), this insurance product has gone through many scientific studies to reach the necessary quality to a mass consumption does that same, we see in our techniques and study methods? yeah right, yes. mmmmm.

Not to mention of course not? It would seem that it was serious and well regarded, they have to be expensive, famous, famous used by physiotherapists, which has published, having a seal of the odd school in their posters for approval and will last a long time. Again raises the question .... Do these courses passed the necessary studies as did the cereal box?

Okay, sure many will wonder ... What do you have to do a cereal box with methods and courses in physiotherapy? but .. what is understood about it?. I am not a doctrinaire
of physiotherapy to be the reason my word gala dress, but I think more than one will be with the same doubt and uncertainty when reading this as well as a few days ago I was reading the publication our neighbor. That

washing hands and be a Pilate quoting others and not to give any opinion sympathizes so I think that today we, the twenty-first century physiotherapy and student call you and call you kinesiologist junior and physio call you with years of experience or a degree in Kinesiology , no matter nomenclature or as the vocabulary of vulgar street ... no matter what race, religion or color; ALL but ALL must fight for a better, more scientific, with more quality.

With this I am not saying that cling to Kabat, Bobath and many more and make them a roll of paper and throw them into oblivion completely refounding, NO! just have to see which is better, more efficient, which have gone through worthy scientific studies attesting to the same and so found a twenty-first century Physiotherapy for clear, precise, and with many more charitable our patients, that after all, are the main victims of our mistakes and benefit from our strengths. Which way would you choose for your patient? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment