Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quotation 4 Words Only

[MWS] Patch MBS + PICS + Library with SOM and MBS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Source: MTGSalvation and The Rumor Mongers)


still amazes me how people who visit the blog, although I have not written in or known. It is for these people I write this news, thanks impossible to think that loyalty makes them visit the blog from time to time although there is nothing to read. For these people who make me feel we did a good job when we were operating, and many more, will this news, to be the first to enjoy the new expansion MWS.

In advance, many many thanks for continuing to visit us.

are incredible.


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UXWVTL0
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=ztb7ltf7rdf
http://www.mediafire . com /? t2hcqc0bi8p4dbr


User:

1 .- Open Magic Workstation
2 .- Go to Tools. Analyze / Add / Remove Sets ... 3 .- Name
Edition: Mirrodin Besieged. Edition Key: MBS
4 .- Check the box "Get data from Text Spoiler"
5 .- "spoiler path to" find the file you downloaded from the link I put up. 6 .-
OK to finish.
7 .- Point: Save the library as master.mwbase
xD 8 .- Restart the MWS (is optional, but I always do to check that everything is loaded right)

And Done, and you can play Besieged with Mirrodin.


To install the images: Go to the folder "Magic Workstation "and copy the images folder called MBS in the folder called Pics. I'll have pictures and you can list them all;)


If you have problems with the spoiler text to load in the patch I've also included my foundation of MWS in a file. Just make a backup of yours in another folder (if it does not work, that recupereis) and place the base in the folder where you installed MWS (typically: C: / Program Files / Magic Workstation).

Despite not having uploaded the patch of SOM, my base is loaded with SOM and MBS (although I no longer play, only for your amazing loyalty, I've installed to share with you @ s). Has some flaws, as you may know, are minor faults, like conflux Key instead of your usual has another, but hey, does nothing to the game in general.

Regards, and again, many thanks. Vosotr @ s you did great this blog.


-NTK-

0 comments:

Post a Comment